Invisalign Los Angeles
Invisalign is a fantastic new alternative to braces. This orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry treatment straightens teeth using invisible dental aligners custom fit to your mouth, which means straight teeth with no braces in sight. Invisalign molds are extremely comfortable and almost invisible, meaning that you can get on with your life as normal without worrying about your smile.
How Does It Work?
Invisalign application is a simple, gradual process. You will be given a new aligner every two weeks as your teeth gradually move into place towards their final position.
- The process from start to finish:
- Initial consultation: We will discuss whether Invisalign is suitable for you.
- Treatment prep: We take X-rays, photographs, and impressions of your teeth and generate a 3-D rendering of your teeth and their desired position.
- Molding: Your Invisalign aligners will be made. This usually takes about a month.
- Wearing your Invisalign: You will wear each aligner for two weeks.
- Final alterations: We will make any final alterations and order a few more Invisalign molds if necessary. If not, you’re good to go.
THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN OVER TRADITIONAL TOOTH ALIGNMENT PROCEDURES
Invisalign is becoming an increasingly popular option for our clients who require dental alignment, no doubt because this clever innovation leaves you free of any metal brackets or uncomfortable bands and wiring.
Here are some of the top reasons why Invisalign is so great:
- Invisalign is invisible – The clue’s in the name. Invisalign is practically invisible. There’s no need to worry about ruining your smile. For those who would rather not put up with the intrusive appearance and discomfort of traditional braces, Invisalign is the perfect solution.
- Invisalign is safe and comfortable – Traditional braces options can be uncomfortable, at times even painful. However, Invisalign is safe, comfortable, and removable, making everyday life much more pleasant during the process of dental straightening.
- Invisalign saves time – Traditional orthodontic procedures are lengthy. Opting for Invisalign is a great time-saving alternative. You’ll need to change your retainers every two weeks, but overall the process requires far fewer appointments than other orthodontic alternatives like braces.
IS INVISALIGN RIGHT FOR ME?
If you’re thinking about Invisalign, come in for an initial consultation. We’ll discuss your available options, including any recommended general dentistry treatments, and come up with a treatment plan that suits your current lifestyle and commitments.